- Log into the control panel.
- Click the related service from the list.
- Click the "Kill" button in the top-right.
- Click the "File Manager" button.
- Click the "garrysmod" folder.
- Click the "cfg" folder.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of the server.cfg.
- Change sbox_plpldamage to 0.
- Change sbox_godmode to 0.
- Click the "Edit" button on the bottom of the page.
- Click your server's name from the navigation at the top.
- Click the "Start" button in the top-right.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
To change your server's name, follow the below steps. Log into the control panel. Click the...
You can password-protect your Garry's Mod server in order to keep random players from joining. To...
IntroductionThe Steam Workshop is a very useful tool for server owners, particularly with adding...
Changing the server's settings Log into the Control Panel. Click the "Manage" button. Click...
You are welcome to upgrade or downgrade your service at any time. When you make a change to your...