- Log into the control panel.
- Click the related service in the list.
- Click the "Kill" button in the top-right.
- Click the "File Manager" button.
- Click the "garrysmod" folder.
- Click the "cfg" folder.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of the server.cfg.
- Put the password you'd like to use inside of the quotation marks (" ") to the right of sv_password.
- Click the "Edit" button.
- Click your server's name from the navigation at the top.
- Click the "Start" button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To change your server's name, follow the below steps. Log into the control panel. Click the...
IntroductionThe Steam Workshop is a very useful tool for server owners, particularly with adding...
Changing the server's settings Log into the Control Panel. Click the "Manage" button. Click...
You are welcome to upgrade or downgrade your service at any time. When you make a change to your...
In order to change your server's gamemode, please follow the below steps. Table of Contents:...