- Log into the control panel.
- Click the related service in the list.
- Click the "Kill" button in the top-right.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you see "Server Configuration".
- Type the new password you'd like to use under "RCON Password".
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Click the "Start" button in the top-right.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you use a secure and randomly generated RCON password. RCON is used to execute administration commands and change values to your server, so if you use an insecure password that could be guessed by a friend, they could use it for malicious purposes. We highly recommend using a password vault such as KeePass to store randomly generated passwords, but a website such as passwordsgenerator.net will work fine as well.