- Log into the control panel.
- Click the related service in the list.
- Click the "Kill" button in the top-right.
- Click the "File Manager" button.
- Click the ""garrysmod" folder.
- Click the "cfg" folder.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of server.cfg.
- Change the text inside of the quotation marks (" ") to the right of hostname.
- Click the "Edit" button at the bottom.
- Click your server's name from the navigation at the top.
- Click the "Start" button in the top-right.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
You can password-protect your Garry's Mod server in order to keep random players from joining. To...
IntroductionThe Steam Workshop is a very useful tool for server owners, particularly with adding...
Changing the server's settings Log into the Control Panel. Click the "Manage" button. Click...
You are welcome to upgrade or downgrade your service at any time. When you make a change to your...
In order to change your server's gamemode, please follow the below steps. Table of Contents:...