Important: Do not delete your server files and run a Steam update to try and re-install it. You will still be missing some files and your server won't boot. Instead, open a ticket requesting a re-install. Thanks!
- Log into the control panel.
- Click the related service in the list.
- Click the "Kill" button in the top-right.
- Click the "Steam Update" button.
- Wait for the updater to say "Script done on (insert date here)".
- Click your server's name on the navigation at the top.
- Click the "Start" button in the top-right.